Friday, January 9, 2015

Competition - London Remixed Festival

Two or three years ago I went to the inaugural event of the London Remixed Festival and had a totally banging time. I liked it so much I went back the year after as well. Having taken a year off last year it is back and bigger than ever with a two-day event on Feb 6th and 7th. This festival is really unmissable for anyone who enjoys ‘remixed’ music such as electro-swing, Balkan beats, afrobeat or brass band remix, to name just a few.


Friday night sees Electro-blues rule, whereas Saturday has a more varied lineup including Sam and the Womp, the London Afrobeat Collective and Stompin’ Dave Allen all being housed in Rich Mix, making it easy to flit between stages. A few earlybird tickets are available from here.

Sam and the Womp
OR, you can enter my competition to win a pair for the whole event! Simply follow me on Twitter or visit my Facebook page, and either retweet my competition tweet, or Like and Share the Facebook post for a chance to enter. Winners will be picked at random and notified Monday 2nd February.

For more information on previous years and the full lineup visit London Remixed Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your views, or maybe suggest somewhere I should put on my list!

About Me

My photo

I work as an editor in educational publishing by day, and then spend most of my spare time discovering interesting things to do in London, and taking people there with my own Meetup.