Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween 2015

Halloween is probably my favourite time of the year. It’s when all the freaks come out to play, and some of my favourite nights know this and take full advantage, putting on some of their best parties. I’m not going to go into detail on each of tese, but thought I would provide a quick run down of the parties that have taken my eye over the Halloween weekend.


Friday October 30th

A Curious Invitation's Theatre of Blood
Last Tuesday Society DanseMacabre 
ABQ Gus’s funeral (Dios de la Muerte theme)
Carousel do The Addams Family (burlesque, circus, dancing)


Saturday October 31st

White Mischief's Heaven and Hell Ball (cabaret, burlesque, steampunk)
To the Lazer Cave Sequin Zombie Lazer Rave (rave, electro, techno)
Regression Sessions Halloween Special (kidult games, all kinds of music)
Torture Garden (fetish, kink, electro)
End of the world party (all kinds of music)
Magic theatre (vintage, electro swing)
Dark Circus (cabaret with a darker theme)
RIP (rave, techno)
The Vaults Raveyard (cabaret, electro swing)
Found Horror Series: MayaJane Coles at Building Six (rave)
Sink the Pink (tranny galore!)
Once Upon a Time in the Afterlife (all sorts, Day of the Dead theme)

I’m going to the Curious Invitation event on Friday and the End of the World Party on Saturday as I haven’t done either of those before. But competition was fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your views, or maybe suggest somewhere I should put on my list!

View my food journey on Zomato!