Friday, January 9, 2015

Competition - London Remixed Festival

Two or three years ago I went to the inaugural event of the London Remixed Festival and had a totally banging time. I liked it so much I went back the year after as well. Having taken a year off last year it is back and bigger than ever with a two-day event on Feb 6th and 7th. This festival is really unmissable for anyone who enjoys ‘remixed’ music such as electro-swing, Balkan beats, afrobeat or brass band remix, to name just a few.


Friday night sees Electro-blues rule, whereas Saturday has a more varied lineup including Sam and the Womp, the London Afrobeat Collective and Stompin’ Dave Allen all being housed in Rich Mix, making it easy to flit between stages. A few earlybird tickets are available from here.

Sam and the Womp
OR, you can enter my competition to win a pair for the whole event! Simply follow me on Twitter or visit my Facebook page, and either retweet my competition tweet, or Like and Share the Facebook post for a chance to enter. Winners will be picked at random and notified Monday 2nd February.

For more information on previous years and the full lineup visit London Remixed Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your views, or maybe suggest somewhere I should put on my list!

View my food journey on Zomato!